Duration : 10 Days & 9 Nights
Places Covered : Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Nainital, Jim Corbet & Delhi
Guests will meet at Delhi Airport as per the schedule flight arrival time and proceed to Haridwar. Haridwar upon arrival transfer to hotel/resort. Evening we visit Gangaghat and attend spiritual Ganga Arti in the evening.
Morning visit Prati Badri Kedarnath temple, Lakshman Mandir, Lakshman jhulla, afternoon for adventure activity River Rafting/Bungee Jumping (Subject to Operation) at Rishikesh. Evening at the hotel/resort.
Morning after breakfast we proceed to Mussoorie via Dehrudun. After check-in to the hotel explore the city of Mussoorie on your own enjoy rope way ride to Gun hill point, stroll on the lively mall road offering spectacular views of doon valley, dine, shop and evening at the hotel where bon-fire is organized.
Morning after breakfast, we take an excursion to Kempty Falls 13 kms from Mussoorie on the Chakrata Road or go to Dhanaulti – located 24 km from the popular hill station of Mussoorie. If energy levels permit you can visit the company gardens per return from Kempty Falls or Visit Mussoorie lake per return from Dhanaulti. Evening at the hotel where bon-fire is organized.
After early breakfast and check-out we proceed to Nainital – The Lake District of India. Transfer to hotel and evening at leisure on own.
Today we enjoy boating at Naini Lake followed by visit to Nainadevi Temple, Raj Bhawan-The Governor’s House from outside and Snow view point by Cable car. We have free time for shopping in the evening. Also enjoy Cycle Rickshaw Ride along Naini Lake.
Today we proceed to Corbett park. Enroute enjoy Boating in Naukuchiatal and visit Hanuman Temple which has a 52 feet high statue of Lord Hanuman.
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ‘ Man eaters of Kumaon’. Visit Corbett summer Museum, have a memorable Nature walk and fun filled get together in the evening
Checkout & after breakfast we proceed to Delhi. On arrival check in to pre-booked hotel, evening at leisure on your own.
This tour can be customized to specific needs and available in breakfast only plan or a 2 meal plan.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Water Rafting activity is suspended between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
- Kindly avoid wearing bright color clothes in National Park.
- One has to follow instructions given by the Tour Manager and local guide while enjoying safari at the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 12 noon.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
For Reservations or further inputs
WA: +91 9910771466
Click here to send an inquiry for Haridwar/Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Nainital, Corbett, Delhi tour package