Rishikesh River Rafting Tour Package:
The best time to visit Rishikesh for River Rafting is from late September – October to mid November, and then early March – April to first week of May.Adventure sport always has a risk element hence we ensure reliable and tested rafts managed by experienced rafters well versed with safety mechanisms and procedures.
Duration : 3 Days & 2 Nights
Places Covered : 14 km Sun rise Kunjapuri Trek & Neer Water Fall, 16 km Shivpuri down Water Rafting in Ganges, Ganga Arti In Pramarthniketan Ashram or the Triveni Ghat, Nature Peace Trail Near Heul River.
Day 1. Rishikesh
- Upon arrival check in & Welcome Drink.
- Afternoon at hotel/camp/resort
- Evening Ganga Arti at Pramarthniketan Asharma/ Triveni Ghat.
Day 2. Rishikesh
- Early Morning Kunjapuri Trek & Neer Water Fall. Optional Bungee Jumping The jump zone for bungee jumping is located near the Monhanchatti village, which lies about 15 km from the famous Lakshman Jhula (at extra cost).
- Dinner at the Resort.
Day 3. Rishikesh
- Early Morning Shivpuri Down River Rafting 16km.
- 12 noon Check Out. And proceed to your destination on own.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Deluxe AC Resort/Hotel with 4 meals – 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner.
- Deluxe & Semi-deluxe transport hire in Rishikesh
- All tours can be customized to individual needs with respect to accommodation, road transport arrangements.
- All tours can be further customized for international travelers seeking to further explore Himalayan Uttarakhand or taking extension tours to Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal Tour), Jaipur or tours to other parts of India
For Reservations or further inputs
WA: +91 9910771466
Click here to send an inquiry for Rishikesh River Rafting Tour Package